Greater Noida, Noida, Delhi/NCR
IT Project Manager
Responsibilities for the IT Project Manager
· Assist Project Managers on assigned projects by preparing for and facilitating meetings, as well as updating project plans and documentation.
Facilitate the weekly project status report review process, and distribute weekly IT portfolio reports
Distribution of weekly IT portfolio reports, Compliance and quality of weekly timesheets, Compliance review of weekly BAU updates
· Responsible for generation of new business opportunities through Marketing of our services & products through various marketing channels (Email, Call, IM, Social Networks etc.) Command over Documentation and hands- on experience of Bidding and Business Analysis.
Principle Job duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for getting business through different channels for IT Services.
Understanding the project requirement- Project Analysis and Technical documentation.
Explaining work scope of the project.
Capable of formulating, delegating and implementing marketing strategies.
Calling, Drafting of proposals, Client interaction, Negotiation, also coordinating with technical team.
Acting as an interface between business units, developer?s teams, quality assurance teams and clients.
Preparing the introductory Mails.
Responsible for Project Management and excellent command over Technical Documentation.
Good communication skill in verbal, written, telephone, e- mail and presentations.
Self- Starter with positive attitude to learn new things.
Good understanding of SDLC.
Ability to build & strengthen relationships with prospective client.
Must be able to make proposals and make replies to the leads.
Must have good Marketing skills and knowledge of Social Media.
· Report on project progress as well as problems and solutions to stakeholders
- On Time Reporting to Client
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation Manage Budget:
- Monitor the actual spend as compared to the planned budget as per project timelines
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
· Identify, track and resolve project issues and risks.
- Regular Meet with client to understand their requirement, concern, scope, feedback etc.
Team Meetings, Developers Meetings or any other meetings to ensure smooth functioning of the overall project
· Ability to learn quickly, think creatively and provide structure and logic to complex problems with conflicting priorities is essential
· Manage the full life cycle of multiple projects varying in level of effort, complexity, and resources required. Act as a single point of contact for those projects.
· End to end Project Management of service projects
· Manage multiple projects, develop project plans, coordinate issues between client, developers, teams and produce key project deliverable.
Qualification for the IT Project Manager
Experience with the project schedule building process
Familiarity with resource management, resource effort estimation, and project resource cost planning and tracking
Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience handling software /service related projects having SDLC
Experience: Minimum 2-3 Years Experience in IT PM
· Candidate must be flexible to travel within India for any other opportunities
· Education: B.Tech. Graduate with excellent English communication and analytical skills
Conversant with latest technological developments in the web field.
· Salary Range – 25K – 30K
|Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning|
|Qualification||Diploma, Professional Degree, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Project manager IT Project Manager - On Time Reporting to Client Good understanding of SDLC. Ability to build & strengthen relationships with prospective Good communication skill Good vervel Skill|