Patna, Ahmedabad, Ranchi, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Delhi
About the role
We’re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr’s product that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilise their skills to generate high quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details (please read)
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during week
Shifts (subject to change): start hour will be after 7 PM and shift end hour before 10 AM
Mandatory Language Fluency: English, Hindi
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join
● Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, >2 years of Sales experience
● Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
● Ability to counsel a parent for the child\'s future
● Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
● Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 3+ years of experience
● Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and PowerPoint
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 75 Thousand To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller|
|Qualification||Vocational Course, Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Key Skills||Sales Manager International sales customer relationship B2C Sales Salesforce|
|About Company||WhiteHat Jr was created to solve the #1 gap in our school system today. Today, in the computer age, less than 1% of schools teach algorithmic thinking despite research indicating early years as the turning point for deep coding skills. WhiteHat Jr prepares kids 5-12 for this new world. Kids learn both the fundamentals of coding--logic, sequence, structure, algorithmic thinking - and experience the joy of creative expression in building animations, games and apps using code.|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.